Beneath majestic ebony trees lies Camp Moremi, a truly authentic safari experience in the heart of the Moremi Game Reserve. Explore ancient mopane forests, open grassland, seasonal floodplains and riverine habitats in one of the most magnificent and welcoming animal sanctuaries in all of Africa.
Track big game on morning and afternoon game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles. Moremi Game Reserve supports the most diverse habitat and animal populations in Botswana, with possible sightings of wild dog, cheetah and leopard being highlights. Resident species include lion, elephant, buffalo, hippo, giraffe, hyena, zebra and kudu.
Accommodation at Camp Moremi consists of 11 East African-Style Tents with private showers and waterborne toilets. Each tent at Camp Moremi is exquisitely furnished with a Rhodesian Teak wardrobe, luggage rack, dressing table, bedside pedestals and traditional directors’ chairs.Tea-and-coffee-making facilities are also provided to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The famous elevated Moremi Tree Lodge is the stunning focal point of Moremi Camp and houses the luxurious main lounge, a wildlife reference library, dining room and cocktail bar.
- Exceptional safari experience in the Xaxanaka area of the Moremi Game Reserve
- Intimately set tent camp surrounded by lush trees and the sounds of nature
- Plenty of big game to observe and capture on camera during open-vehicle safaris
- Well-decorated East African-style tented accommodation featuring excellent amenities
- Explore the Xaxanaka Lagoon and surrounding Okavango channels by motorboat