Solitude is the name of the game at Linyanti Bush Camp. Only 6 Luxury Tents ensure complete privacy, while its position in the private Chobe Enclave in the Linyanti Swamps guarantees utter seclusion. Yet, as the only source of water in the area through much of the year, the Linyanti Swamps are also one of the most sought-after destinations in Northern Botswana.
Set on the banks of the Linyanti Swamps, the camp is in the heart of a region renowned for its dense wildlife, most spectacularly its large herds of elephants, as well as sable, roan and sitatunga antelope, hippo, crocodile, leopard and the endangered wild dog. Small, exclusive groups set out on game drives and walking safaris through the dry areas, while mokoro trips are ideal for traversing the wet swamps.
The tents are built Meru-style and are supported by wooden frames on concrete bases. Each tent comes complete with canvas flaps, mesh windows, bed with mosquito net and a sandy porch overlooking the Linyanti Swamps. The tented main area incorporates a dining room, lounge, bar and meeting point.
- Positioned in the private Chobe Enclave in the Linyanti Swamps - one of the most sought-after destinations in Northern Botswana
- Bordering the western boundary of the Chobe National Park
- Game drives and walking safaris reveal the dense wildlife population, while mokoro trips explore the wet swamps
- Privacy and seclusion with only 6 luxury Tents
- The tented main area incorporates a dining room, lounge, bar and meeting point