Go on morning, evening and night safaris, guided walks, and adventure safaris on horseback or quad bikes. Whichever way you choose to explore Mabula’s grounds, be sure to look out for zebra, giraffe, eland, ostrich, cheetah, honey badgers and the Big 5, among the birds and other wildlife. Guests even have the opportunity to view the lodge from a hot air balloon!
Stay in Mabula’s thatch-roof en-suite rooms or stay at the luxury Mabula Villa where you can design and enjoy your own safari experience. The villa comes with its own chef, butler, housekeeper, manager, guide and vehicle. All lodge guests have access to the Mabula spa and the delicious meals available at several locations around the lodge from the restaurant to the pool, to the terrace or boma. Mabula has everything you need from a game lodge and more.
- Conveniently located a two-and-a-half-hour drive from Joburg
- The surrounding reserve is home to the Big 5
- Morning, evening and night safaris are available as well as safari walks
- Experience adventure safaris on quad bikes, horseback or in a hot air balloon
- Offers beautiful accommodation, luxurious spa treatments and amazing food
Rhenosterhoek Spruit Road
Mabula Private Game Reserve, Limpopo Province, 0480
- Shuttle Service
- Laundry Service Available
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Conference Facilities