Thanks to its verdant, mountainous terrain and extensive water sources, Uganda is a haven for wildlife. Attracting an impressive number of primates and over 1,000 bird species, photographers, twitchers and nature lovers will find themselves in their element. Enjoy fishing expeditions on Lake Victoria or a languid sundowner cruise across its calm surface.
Whether you are staying in Lake Victoria Serena’s Standard Rooms, Executive Suites, or Presidential Suites, all boast en-suite bathrooms, a minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities, 24-hour room service, a porter, on-call doctor, and airport shuttle, taxi and limousine service. Play nine holes on the hotel’s golf course, indulge in a massage at the Maisha Mind, Body, and Spirit Spa, or sip on a cocktail at the Lake View Pool Terrace Bar and Café.
- Variety of restaurant options on site including a brasserie, cocktail bar, poolside café, and a Southeast Asian fusion restaurant
- Home to a championship golf course, marina, events arena and spa
- Only 20min from Entebbe International Airport and Kampala, Uganda’s capital city
- The hotel has a helipad – enjoy swift transfers from the airport
- Activities include tennis, golf, lake cruises, birding tours, spa treatments and volleyball
Lweza Kigo Road, Off Entebbe Road
- Cocktail Bar
- Golf Course