Resting high on a hill and commanding seemingly endless views of Addo Elephant National Park below, Kuzuko Lodge’s location in a private sector of the park, along with its five-star status, lends itself to what is undoubtedly a rewarding safari experience conveniently found between South Africa’s Garden Route and the Wild Coast.
Addo is not only the third largest park in the country—it is also home to an impressive elephant and buffalo population, thought to exceed 600 and 400 in number, respectively. The park’s borders extend to the Indian Ocean, making it the only park in the world to have the so-called ‘Big 7’: lion, elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo, great white shark, and whale.
Kuzuko Lodge’s policy is one of inclusion as they welcome children of all ages to their 24 Chalets—three of which are universal access. Their en-suite bathrooms have baths and walk-in showers, while the bedrooms have mini-bars, tea/coffee-making facilities, TVs, and private viewing decks. Daily life at the lodge revolves around game drives at dusk and dawn, strolls with cheetahs, guided nature walks to 400-year-old Khoisan paintings, stargazing, and 4X4 trails.
- Located in a private sector of Addo Elephant Park, home to the Big 7
- Five-Star lodge with child-friendly chalets, three of which offer universal access
- A superb stopover between the Garden Route and the Wild Coast
- Activities include game drives, bush walks, hikes, 4X4 trails, and a cheetah experience
- A helipad and landing strip is located close to the lodge for easy access
Olivenfontein Farm, Kommadagga
Addo Elephant National Park, Eastern Cape, 5800
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Conference Facilities
- Kids Club