Located on two private islands in the Zambezi River between Chobe National Park and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls, the luxurious Islands of Siankaba links the two islands together, creating an oasis of natural beauty and luxurious accommodation.
Although they vary by season, a plethora of activities are included in your rate. These include a guided tour of Victoria Falls (from the Zambian or the Zimbabwean side), a sunset cruise, makoro trips, a guided nature walk, cultural tour and fishing excursions to name a few. Situated a stone’s throw away from Africa’s adventure capital, a variety of other activities are available at an extra cost including abseiling, bungee jumping, helicopter flights, canoeing, quad biking, tours of Chobe National Park, and trips to Livingstone Island.
Stay in one of the lodge’s six tented chalets scattered along the banks of the river. All the chalets have private viewing decks, en-suite bathrooms, ceiling fans, safes, minibars, tea/coffee facilities and prime views of the Zambezi River. A Honeymoon Suite is available, too, and other facilities include a pool, spa, and various dining venues.
- Located between Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park right on the Zambezi River
- Spread over two small islands
- Activities abound at this luxury lodge and several are included in the rates, including a tour of the Falls
- Lodge accommodates a maximum of 14 guests in its riverside chalets
- Delicious food on offer in different locations