Cape Town is a city best explored on foot. Use Table Mountain as your guide as you wander through the Company’s Gardens, view the city from the top of Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, or the mountain itself, and take a dip in the infamous Atlantic Ocean waters that lap onto Camps Bay and Clifton’s beaches. Just a little further out from the city, explore the Cape Wine Route, see where the two oceans meet at Cape Point and spot some whales along Chapman's Peak.
Stay in the hotel’s standard or deluxe rooms furnished with minibars, kettles, air conditioning and satellite TVs – the latter option is more spacious with a desk, lounge area, and sleeper couch. For eco-conscious travellers, the Green Annexe’s 30 carbon neutral rooms will certainly suit. On-site amenities include a concierge, transfer and chauffeur service, a midnight munchy room service menu, cocktail bar, lounge/dining area, 24hr reception and foreign exchange service.
- Located in the heart of the city, close to St George’s Mall and Green Market Square
- On the MyCiti bus route and close to the Hop On/Hop Off
- The Green Annexe is a carbon-neutral "mini-hotel" within Hollow on the Square which is luxurious while remaining environmentally sound
- Wi-Fi can be found throughout the hotel
- Concierge, transfer, forex and chauffeur services found on site
9 Hans Strijdom Avenue
Cape Town Central, Western Cape, 8001
- Conference Facilities