Arriving at this 3,842-square-metre estate, it is hard to image that you are in the middle of a city – the only clue being the sweeping views of Pretoria seen from the terrace, dining areas and rooftop. The spacious guest house incorporates intimate dining areas, an outdoor swimming pool, bar, sauna, steam room and a giant chess board on the rooftop.
The villa consists of just nine Rooms in total: four Classic, three Terrace, one Honeymoon Suite, and one Presidential Suite. All individually styled rooms are equipped with satellite television, air conditioning, under-floor heating, mini-bar, complimentary Wi-Fi, plus morning tea and coffee. Castello is conveniently close to the luxury trains that arrive and depart from Pretoria and the team at the guest house will gladly assist in arranging your transfers, tours or in-room beauty and wellness treatments.
- Exclusive guesthouse with only nine Rooms
- Numerous dining areas, terraces and spaces to relax in
- Roman-style swimming pool, sauna, steam room and giant rooftop chess
- Tuscan-style estate with olive trees and lavender bushes
- In-room wellness and beauty treatments can be arranged
402 Aries Street, Waterkloof Ridge
Pretoria, Gauteng, 0181
- Swimming Pool