Morning, afternoon and night game drives are an exciting and informative affairs. As your guide navigates the reserve, keep your eyes peeled for the world-famous Big 5, as well as zebra, cheetah and various other wild inhabitants. The park is also home to a high number of antelope species, which can be seen scampering around the reserve’s expansive 18,000 hectares of pristine Eastern Cape bushveld.
Stand-alone suites, constructed from stone and crowned by thatch, make up the accommodation offered by Woodbury. Each of these comfortable dwellings features a private viewing deck, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a mini-bar. Two of these lodges are Family Suites, making this a great spot for a family vacation. Babysitting services are available, affording parents a chance to let their hair down and enjoy their time in this natural paradise.
- Located in a private, malaria-free game reserve
- Awe-inspiring views of the bushveld stretching out towards the horizon
- Intimate and exclusive experience, with only a small number of suites available
- Quality, stand-alone accommodation with a private deck to soak up the spectacular view
- Sizeable lodge swimming pool – the perfect spot to laze around with a drink in your hand
Amakhala Game Reserve, 75km from Port Elizabeth off the N2
Amakhala Game Reserve, Eastern Cape, 6140
- Internet Access