Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa, encircled by a verdant tropical garden covering 10 hectares of pristine Zanzibar shoreline, is a veritable garden of paradise. The only one of Zanzibar’s establishments holding a membership among Leading Hotels of the World, Hideaway at Nugwi offers unmatched service and luxury. No cares will find you here.
The Indian Ocean invites exploration whether by snorkelling and diving in the depths or skimming the surface on windsurfer or catamaran. Exciting excursions to Stone Town, spice plantations, Joazani Forest, and Prison Island with its giant Aldabra tortoises are available. Back at the resort, indulge in spa treatments or work up a sweat in the fitness centre—all the while know the kids are entertained at the Hide and Seek club. Dress up for a grand gala evening two nights a week.
All room categories offer first-rate amenities, contemporary decor with African accents, and private terraces and views. For added luxury choose between Superior Junior Suites, 2 Jacuzzi Suites and 4 Villas located in an Exclusive Private Area that comes with butler service, private pool and beach area and complimentary dining at the a la carte restaurants.
- Situated within 10ha of verdant tropical gardens beside Nungwi Beach on Zanzibar’s North West coast
- Zanzibar’s only member of Leading Hotels of the World, an exclusive collection of independent and unique luxury hotels
- Privileged area available with more spacious suites, private pool and beach area, butler service and complimentary Set Menu Degustation at a la carte restaurants
- Spa using organic Healing Earth products and fitness centre
- Hide and Seek Club for kids