From its spot along the palm sprinkled, white sands of Zanzibar’s northeast coastline, Ocean Paradise Resort overlooks the Indian Ocean’s inviting waters. From the Masai warrior saluting you at the gate, the traditional roundhouse-style chalets, and renowned warmth of the Tanzanian people, to the array of restaurants, the spa, and Zanzibar’s largest swimming pool—this is an African island paradise in every detail.
A PADI-accredited dive company will ensure you get the most out of one of the world’s best dive sites. The water can also be enjoyed via windsurfing, sailing and kayaking or on a dolphin tour. Back on shore find a spa, fitness centre, beach volley ball court, and more. A dedicated tour office is available with a wide selection of tours of Zanzibar’s main attractions.
Each of the traditional round chalets faces the sea from under its Makuti-pitched roof and is set among colourful tropical gardens fringing the beach. All include the classic contemporary amenities and large patio doors leading to patio or balcony. Three restaurants are on hand to titillate your taste buds and each day brings a different form of entertainment.
- Graces the white sands of Zanzibar’s North East coast
- Just a 45-minute scenic drive from Zanzibar Airport
- Home to the largest swimming pool on in the whole of Zanzibar
- Spa plus a range of leisure activities, tours and restaurant available
- Traditional African roundhouse style suites with pitched Makuti roofs situated among tropical gardens and facing the sea