Only 20 minutes Tarangire National Park, Maramboi Tented Camp overlooks Tanzania’s Lake Manyara in the spectacular setting of the Rift Valley. Savour the soft breeze as you gaze out at rolling golden grasslands and palm-lined desert from your private deck.
Conveniently located in the migratory corridor between Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park, the camp is the ideal base for exploring the area and its fascinating ecosystem. From the vantage point of the tented camp, one can witness the extraordinary migration of herds of wildebeest and zebra, and behold the impressive views of the wildlife-rich valley and Ngorongoro Highlands. Guided game drives and nature walks are also on offer, as well as bird-watching on the shores of Lake Manyara and cultural interaction with Datoga and Maasai tribes.
Built on wooden platforms and shaded by thatched roofs, 26 Standard Rooms, 10 Suites, and 2 family tents with two interconnecting bedrooms are furnished with wrought-iron four-poster beds, en-suite bathrooms, and polished wooden floors. Spot game from a poolside lounger, and choose nature as company as you dine outdoors (or indoors, if desired).
- Overlooking Lake Manyara in Tanzania’s Rift Valley
- Only 20 minutes from Tarangire National Park
- 26 Standard Rooms, 10 Suites, and 2 Family Tents with two interconnecting bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Scene of seasonal wildebeest and zebra migration, game drives, nature walks, and cultural tours
- Lovely lounge, deck and pool area, and dining indoors, outdoors, or in the bush