Tucked away in the Grumeti Game Reserve adjoining the Serengeti National Park at its north western border, the privately owned Grumeti Migration Camp offers an intimate safari in one of Africa’s finest wilderness areas. Just a few hundred meters from the Grumeti River and frequented by the natural inhabitants of the reserve, this camp will have you close to nature and never far from comfort.
A range of quality safari activities offer incomparable access to the area’s greatest attraction – its wildlife. Open vehicle game drives are permitted within the reserve and include the possibility of morning tea stops and evening sundowners. Other activities include guided nature walks, photographic safaris, access to hot air balloon safaris, bush barbeques, and pre-arranged birding tours which are something of a speciality.
Back at camp, 20 Tented Suites in twin, double, triple, and quadruple configurations, are discreetly spaced for seclusion and connected via paved walkways. En suite shower and toilet relying on solar heating, mosquito nets, power connections, and private deck come standard. In the evenings enjoy sitting around the camp bonfire while the pool beckons by day.
- Situated within the Grumeti Game Reserve which adjoins Serengeti National Park
- Intimate, privately owned camp offering an exclusive stay in the heart of one of Africa’s premier wilderness areas
- Upholds a philosophy of sustainability and conservation of natural habitat
- Wildlife frequently wanders within the camp boundaries
- A range of activities, including access to balloon safaris, on offer