The Graskop Hotel is modest in its luxury and amenities but proud in its vibrant and eclectic décor. So much so that you cannot help but be enchanted by the ingenuity of the hotel's design and the friendliness of its staff.
About 50 kilometres from Graskop, lays one of the greatest game reserves in Africa - the Kruger National Park. Take a guided safari or do it alone, then visit the scenic attractions of the Panorama Route, which include spectacular waterfalls, God's Window, Bourke's Potholes, Mac Mac Falls and the Blyde River Canyon. Outdoor adventures and exhilarating encounters are all heightened by the fresh country air.
Set in the attractive mountain village of Graskop, the hotel has 19 En-Suite Rooms in the main building and 15 Garden Suites in a motel-like arrangement facing a lush garden. The Rooms in the hotel were decorated by South African artists, while the Garden Suites are somewhat more reserved. The garden has a large oval pool as its centrepiece and sculptures leap out of the undergrowth at every turn.
- The village of Graskop is a short drive away from the Kruger National Park
- Quirky décor and a sensory overload of local art to take in and appreciate
- Comfortable accommodation with en-suite bathrooms and a few basic amenities
- Lush garden full of sculptures and other artwork to explore
- Large swimming pool complete with inviting loungers