With an old-world glow emanating from Casterbridge Hollow’s boutique hotel, it is no wonder that visitors fall in love with this grand hideaway set amid mango trees and sprawled across the original Casterbridge Farm. The hotel’s romantic ambience is trumped only by its proximity to the KMI Airport and the Kruger National Park, giving visitors swift access to South Africa’s most famous wildlife destination and the scenic Panorama Route.
Casterbridge Hollow promises an unforgettable stay for patrons preparing for their safari exciting journey or for those in need of revitalisation afterwards. Spend a morning sampling the decadent delights at Shautany Chocolatiers and then work off your guilt in the Lowveld National Botanical Garden in the afternoon. Day-trips into the nearby Kruger National Park can easily be organised.
Casterbridge Hollow’s Family Rooms can accommodate two adults and two children, while the Standard Rooms have views of the pool and gardens from their balconies and patios. Satellite TV, aircon, a laptop safe and spacious bathroom come standard with all bedrooms while the on-site pool, gym, restaurant, library, lounge and playground are sure to keep all kinds of guests entertained.
- Dreamy boutique hotel caters for families and couples alike
- Ideal location for those travelling to and from the Panorama Route and the Kruger National Park
- Hotel has a pool, gym, library, lounge, restaurant and playground
- Airport shuttle to nearby KMI Airport
- Plenty of attractions nearby to entertain during your stopover