nThambo Tree Camp is located in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger and shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park. nThambo Tree Camp creates a simple, authentic and exclusive environment for guest to immerse themselves in the African wilderness.
Twice-daily and night game drives are conducted with experienced rangers and Shangaan trackers, who seek to enhance your knowledge and enjoyment of the bush. Bushwalks take you even closer to the wilderness and off-road driving results in unique sightings.
nThambo is very conscious of safe-guarding nature and seeks to reduce its carbon footprint as much as possible, which makes this camp remarkably eco-friendly. ‘Tree tents’ with a difference, five canvas-walled and thatched-roof Chalets are built on stilts at eye level with the trees. These Chalets all have private balconies and en-suite bathrooms with a shower. Guests will be treated with views of the beautiful plains, watering hole and the Drakensberg mountain range in the distance - all from the comfort of an outdoor lounge and dining area. Other facilities include an open-air boma, splash pool and bar.
- On a private concession in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, which shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park
- Eco-friendly lodge striving to reduce their carbon footprint in the bush
- Maximum of 10 guests in camp so you are ensured of a personal and exclusive experience
- Unique tree-tent-style canvas and thatched Chalets built at eye level with the trees
- Authentic safari experience