Kapama Private Game Reserve is one of South Africa’s largest privately-owned game reserves and is renowned for its high density of big-game animals. Kapama Karula, which means ‘the place of peace’, is a small, intimate safari lodge that is set on the banks of the Klaserie River.
The atmosphere of Kapama Karula is that of tranquillity and isolation from the outside world, complemented by the winding river which runs through the camp. Surrounded by thick tree canopies and the singing of birds, relaxation at Kapama Karula comes instantly and effortlessly. For the more adventurous there are a lot of activities on offer: Big 5 game viewing, walking safaris, and bird-watching to name but a few.
Accommodation comes in three varieties: 5 Standard Suites, 5 Superior Suites and 2 Exclusive Meru Tents. All suites have air conditioning, Wi-Fi, coffee machines, minibars, safes and international adapters to keep your cameras charged up. Best be ready for the numerous photo ops you’ll discover while staying here!
- Renowned for its high density of big-game animals
- Surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature with a river running through the camp
- Calm and tranquil atmosphere in an environment of understated luxury
- Game drives, walking safaris, bird-watching—there’s an adventure for everyone
- Varied accommodation options all with great amenities and gorgeously decorated