Standing proudly just 68.7 meters (or 225 feet) from the International Arrivals hall at Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo Airport is the InterContinental Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport Hotel, one of South Africa’s luxurious Southern Sun hotels. Unmatched service quality and total comfort await in any of the 138 rooms, from Twin or King Standard and Deluxe Rooms to Presidential Suites.
While adventuring around the hotel you’ll come across the signature Quills restaurant, so named because of the 18-metre porcupine quill mobile spanning the entire length of the restaurant. There, you will be treated to an entirely new taste sensation, dubbed ‘Aero-African cuisine’: a fusion of African concepts incorporating flavours from around the world. And if that doesn’t sound like your thing, in-room dining is also available.
Each room is equipped with an en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, and other facilities including satellite TV, high-speed Wi-Fi, a mini-bar, desk, safe, and a telephone. In the mood to unwind? The Camelot Health Spa offers a variety of treatments complemented by steam rooms and a fully equipped gym. Pop on over to the indoor heated swimming pool for a dip and enjoy panoramic views of the Johannesburg skyline.
- Walking distance from O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Luxury rooms, excellent facilities, and quality service
- Free Wi-Fi and in-room flight information
- Ideal for business meetings and close to the Sandton CBD
- Health spa, heated pool and gym for staying active
- Signature African-fusion restaurant and bar