Glittering lights, swaying chandeliers, a mock night sky, and over-the-top décor will transport visitors at Emperors Palace to any place they choose. Whether it is the height of the Roman or Egyptian Era or into the red velvet fold of what could be a Las Vegas casino in the 1930s; visitors will be endlessly entertained and awed by all that is on offer. Peermont Mondior at Emperors Palace is the perfect place to rest a weary head while enjoying this exciting entertainment resort.
The palace is conveniently situated adjacent to OR Tambo, South Africa’s main point of entry. Boasting seven different casino options, a cinema, a kiddies activity area, banquet, theatre, spa, and concert facilities, guests will be forgiven for not wanting to leave the aptly nicknamed ‘Palace of Dreams’.
Guests to Peermont Mondior have access to all of Emperors Palace’s facilities. This four-star hotel has 150 spacious accommodation options including Classic Rooms, Superior Rooms, Executive Suites, Presidential Suites, and 2 Universal Accessible Rooms. Enjoy an extended breakfast at the Oriana Restaurant or sip an after-dinner cognac at the Silver Moon Bar.
- Adjacent to OR Tambo with a complimentary shuttle service
- Guests at Peermont Mondior have direct access to Emperors Palace’s facilities
- Rooms feature a TV, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, safe, telephone, room service, fast food court delivery, a tea/coffee station, and writing desk
- On-site restaurant and bar while Emperors Palace has an array of dining options
- A world-class entertainment mecca for all