In the heart of the Cape Winelands and mere minutes outside Cape Winelands, visitors will find Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate. Blending the natural beauty of its surroundings with vineyards, a golf course, and prime accommodation, Devonvale has created a balance between luxury and nature.
Devonvale’s decadent produce is too tempting not to taste with its full-bodied red wines releasing flavours of vanilla, chocolate, berries, and smoky beef. The Revive Health and Skincare spa focus on rejuvenating your body and soul, offering endless pampering options on its menu. The estate’s golf course hardly needs an introduction: this 18-hole championship course challenges both novice and professional alike, with a terraced bar and lounge serving as a halfway house.
Devonvale offers guest the choice of Petite Hotel Rooms, a 1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Bedroom Suite, or Holiday House (ideally suited for families). Guests have free use of a variety of the estate’s facilities, including its 18m swimming pool. The restaurant treats guests to expertly prepared meals paired with a bottle of Provoyeur Wine, and a spectacular view of the golf course and the Bottelary Valley in the distance.
- Located in the heart of the Cape Winelands, 5min outside Stellenbosch
- Devonvale is a working wine farm known for producing a range of full-bodied reds
- The Revive Health and Skincare spa focusses on rejuvenating your body and soul
- The 18-hole championship golf course challenges both novice and expert alike
- Guests have free use of a variety of the estate’s facilities, including its 18m swimming pool