With astonishing views of the Atlantic Ocean and a rim-flow pool that borders it, a stay at the V&A Waterfront’s Radisson Blu Hotel is sure to be a memorable one. Table Mountain acts as the backdrop to this picture-perfect setting, while your neighbours include the V&A Waterfront, and the starting point of the breathtaking Atlantic Seaboard Promenade.
Whether you want to enjoy a romantic helicopter flight over the city, a day tour to Robben Island, or yacht cruise to Camps Bay—the V&A Waterfront is the starting point of it all. Not only that—it is home to numerous international stores, 5-star restaurants, a comedy club, and an aquarium. The City Bowl is no less enticing thanks to attractions like Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, Company’s Garden, and Long Street, to name a few.
Guests can choose from a number of well-appointed rooms and suites — some of which have ocean-front balconies. Tobago’s Restaurant showcases only the best South African wines alongside a delectable menu, while Tobago’s Bar and Terrace serves decadent poolside cocktails. A fitness centre and oxygenating vitality pool can be found at Amani Spa, along with individual treatments.
- Heated rim-flow pool directly overlooks the Atlantic Ocean
- High-speed complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Airport transfers are available
- On-site spa with a fitness centre and oxygenating vitality pool
- Guests will have easy access to Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront, the promenade, and surrounding clubs, bars, and restaurants