With the inclining slopes of Lion’s Head in its perfectly manicured backyard and uninterrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean in its front, 21 Nettleton is undoubtedly the place to stay when visiting South Africa’s darling city of Cape Town. Located in one of its most affluent suburbs, guests are sure to feel like the royalty they know they were born to be.
Cape Town is home to a vibrant social scene, trendy restaurants, pristine beaches, magnificent hiking trails, and so much more. The city is a melting pot of culture, cool kids, and creatives alike. The 12 Apostles Mountain Range stands sentinel over some of the city’s wealthiest suburbs and beaches graced by the crème de la crème of Cape Town society.
Accommodation at 21 Nettleton comes in 4 decadent categories: the King Suite, Presidential Suite, Queen Suite, and Lion’s Head Suite. All showcase world-class amenities but the Presidential Suite is undoubtedly the flagship situated on the top floor with 360-degree views, 2 bathrooms, indoor and outdoor dining facilities, a TV room, drawing room, fireplace, lounge, and daybed.
- Uninterrupted 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean, 12 Apostles mountain range, and Lion’s Head
- Boasts the largest private garden in Clifton
- Magnificently manicured gardens, open spaces, a winding staircase, and works of art dotting every surface
- 4 unique and alluring suites
- The flagship Presidential Suite boasts 360-degree views, 2 bathrooms, indoor & outdoor dining, a drawing room, fireplace, lounge, day bed & fibre optic internet connection