12km from the airport and near both government buildings, cultural attractions, and business locations, Park Inn Kigali provides guests with four-star accommodation and conveniently easy access to whatever you need from Kigali.
Plenty of cultural attractions are situated near the Park Inn. Hop on a moto (a motorbike taxi) and visit the nearby Natural History Museum, Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre, the Inema Art Centre, or the Presidential Palace Museum. The unbelievable experience of gorilla trekking awaits at Volcanoes National Park, just over two hours away. For business travellers, the Kigali Convention Centre is conveniently located less than 6kms away from the hotel.
123 Standard Rooms, 34 Superior Rooms, and four One-Bedroom Suites are on offer. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, Wi-Fi, TVs, minibars, safes, and coffee/tea making facilities. All guests received complimentary breakfasts and have access to the pool and gym. Enjoy delicious meals at the Live Inn Room Restaurant, relax at the Pool Bar with a cocktail, meet for coffee at the Lobby Bar, and dance into the early hours at JJ Nightclub, all of which are on-site.
- Located 12km from the airport — shuttles available
- Near the Kigali Convention Centre and government buildings
- Several cultural attractions are located nearby and gorilla trekking at Volcanoes National Park is just over two hours away
- Complimentary breakfast and access to the pool and gym
- Restaurant, two bars, and a nightclub