Spend days game-spotting on foot, by boat, or by vehicle, and your evenings relaxing on the deck and in the plunge pool of your private Bedouin Luxury Tent at Zambezi Sands River Camp. Allow the gently trickling waters of the river, accompanied by the sounds of nature, to lull you to sleep in this game-rich haven in Zambezi National Park—only an hour from Victoria Falls.
Zambezi National Park, along with its neighbour—Victoria Falls National Park—covers 56,000ha of land dotted by lion, elephant, buffalo, and leopard (to name a few) who wander along golden plains and the lush banks of the Zambezi River. Victoria Falls is lauded as the largest waterfall in the world and its town offers exciting pastimes such as guided tours to the falls, river cruises, white-water rafting, and bungee jumping.
Zambezi Sands’ main lodge and its 10 Bedouin Luxury Tents are built on raised platforms along the riverbank. Each room boasts a private deck with plunge pool, twin double beds, a lounge area, mini-bar, en-suite bathroom, and outdoor shower. Activities at the camp include game drives and walks, canoeing, river cruises, fishing, and picnics.
- Exclusive and luxurious camp on the banks of the Zambezi River, only an hour from Victoria Falls
- Each Luxury Tent boasts a private viewing deck and plunge pool
- Transfers from Victoria Falls are available along the river or through the forest
- Activities include game drives, game walks, fishing, canoeing, and picnics
- The perfect spot to combine a Victoria Falls and safari getaway