Drawing on the grandeur of the ancient Shona kingdom of Great Zimbabwe, The Kingdom at Vic Falls is found amid lush trees and lawns. Its great domes, interconnecting bridges, and pillars will have guests feeling as though they’ve found a lost civilisation in this family-friendly hotel conveniently located near Victoria Falls and all surrounding attractions.
Victoria Falls, classified as having the largest sheet of falling water in the world, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa. The town, bearing the same name, is a superb platform from which to enjoy hiking, game drives, elephant-back safaris, river cruises, historical bridge and canopy tours, and cultural visits in the area.
Whether you’re a group of friends, a young couple, or family of four—there is accommodation to suit everyone. Each room has satellite TV, air-conditioning, a heater, hairdryer, telephone, tea/coffee-making facilities, and a safe. The hotel is home to 3 swimming pools (including a splash pool), several restaurants, 4 bars (with one by the pool), a health & beauty spa, and The Adventures Connection—where activities can be booked.
- Close to all major attractions in the area—most notably Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa
- 3 swimming pools, several restaurants and bars, a beauty spa, hair salon, and The Adventures Connection (where activities can be booked)
- Babysitting services available
- Caters for families, groups of friends, and couples