Less than 2km from one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Amadeus Garden Guesthouse is the ideal Victoria Falls accommodation for those who prefer the privacy and intimacy of smaller guesthouses compared to large hotels. Explore the adventure capital of Africa knowing that you can return to a quiet and tranquil space at the end of the day.
Of course, a visit to the nearby Victoria Falls is essential. Admire this natural wonder by strolling along the footpaths and visiting the various viewpoints or even from above on a helicopter, making for some spectacular photograph opportunities. Guests can also visit the nearby rainforest or enjoy activities on the Zambezi River including cruises and white water rafting. If you’re exhausted after all your adventures, the pool, gazebo, and gardens at the guesthouse are all superb spots to spend some downtime.
Two double and nine twin-bedded rooms are on offer, all of which are en-suite with fans, electronic safes. Single rooms are available and a family room can be booked on request. Start your day with a delicious full English breakfast that is included in your rate.
- Less than 2km from Victoria Falls — one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Private, quiet, and intimate — unlike big hotels
- Plenty of activities available from exploring ‘The Falls’ to cruising on the Zambezi
- Breakfast included in rates and snacks and beverages are on offer as well as dinners
- Free secure parking, Wi-Fi in public areas, airport transfers can be arranged, and activities can be booked in advance or at check-in