Set high on a plateau, adjacent to Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is ideally located just 4kms from Victoria Falls. With free shuttles into town and to the Falls, you'll have the benefits of both - a safari lodge near to the majestic Victoria Falls.
The lodge has an on-site watering hole, which attracts a wide variety of game ensuring stunning views of unspoilt bushveld. Rising up around existing trees and natural landscape, this 72-bedroomed, eco-friendly designed Safari Lodge prides itself on its hospitality. Its position brings the exciting surroundings’ excursions and blood-pumping activities right to your doorstep.
The award-winning MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant is a split-level restaurant, with views overlooking the watering hole and offering a tasteful à la carte menu paired with a variety of fine wines. The Buffalo Bar offers light meals, all-day refreshments and is a splendid evening sundowner spot. The Boma (Dinner & Drum Show) just 500 metres from the Safari Lodge, offers a unique African cultural experience and showcases the warmth and hospitality of the Zimbabwean people. Other facilities include a swimming pool with sundeck, guest library, lounges, curio shop and activity desk.
- A great combination of safari lodge experience close to Victoria Falls
- Hourly complimentary shuttles into town and to Victoria Falls
- Watering hole that attracts wildlife, which can be viewed from the main lodge deck
- Award-winning restaurant and good quality of on-site facilities
- Close to The Boma, a Zimbabwean cultural experience that should not be missed