Bumi Hills Safari Lodge is elevated on the hillside overlooking Lake Kariba. The luxury of height affords Bumi Hills with uninhibited views from every living space to every one of their 10 bedrooms. The lush bush below the lodge is home to lion, leopard, buffalo, and herds of elephant.
The lodge is located in an extensive wildlife conservation area in Zimbabwe. It borders the North Eastern border of Matusadona National Park. Bumi Hills airstrip is just 5 minutes away from the lodge, otherwise, boat transfers and self-driving is also possible. The dramatic stretch of Lake Kariba reaches remote hills and provides exquisite sunset memories. Game drives and tranquil boat cruises are available for guests.
There are 10 en-suite rooms all with balcony views overlooking Lake Kariba. The style is a mix of authentic African themes with contemporary western influences. By far the most desirable facility has to be the infinity pool that blends evenly into the lake. Surrounding the pool are comfortable wine and dine terraces overlooking Kariba’s excellence.
- Public infinity pool, Spa, restaurant, bar, library and business centre
- Walking safaris, game drives, birding and cultural experiences
- 10 rooms all with uninhibited views of Lake Kariba
- Tiger fish fishing in the lake waters surrounding the safari lodge
- Bumi Hills is home to big herds of elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and plains game