The legendary Mana Pools is known for its rich, game-packed flood plains and four, iconic permanent pools – all sustained by the ever-flowing Zambezi River. Zambezi Expeditions offers guests the best possible base from which to explore this World Heritage Site – in luxury tents right on the banks of the Zambezi.
Fit for a private safari, the tents give guests easy access to the Zambezi, allowing for canoeing excursions on the river or fishing for the sharp-toothed tiger fish from the banks, or island in the middle of the Zambezi. Ramble along the flood plain in search of big game or track wildlife on foot, crossing paths with elephant, buffalo, wild dog, eland, and lion.
Zambezi Life Styles epitomises ‘glamping’, with its en-suite bathroom facilities – which include flush toilets and an outdoor hot bucket shower – and detailed furnishings of 12-volt lighting, electronic charging facilities, and luxury beds. Dine on a delicious three-course meal on the banks of the Zambezi River. A buffet-style lunch allows guest to regroup between game drives.
- Mana Pools is known for its rich, game-packed flood plains and four, iconic permanent pools
- Luxury tents are located right on the banks of the Zambezi River
- Easy access to the river for canoe excursions and fishing
- Track wildlife on foot or take a traditional game drive across the flood plains
- Tents come complete with en-suite bathroom facilities which includes flush toilets and an outdoor hot bucket shower