Toka Leya Camp is situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, only 12km upstream from the majestic Victoria Falls Zambia. A Classic category Wilderness Safaris lodge, it is as close to the Zambezi River as you can get.
Accommodation consists of 12 Safari-style Tents all with en suite bathrooms, showers, and private patios, which face out on to the rushing river with its rapids and myriad islands. At the main lodge, the infinity pool stretches to the water's edge with great views of the river and its collection of wildlife and birds. There is a dining room and lounge area, as well as an inviting bar and wood fired pizza oven.
Toka Leya offers the following inclusions in its rates: all meals, local drinks, scheduled camp activities, including a river cruise on their boats and a game drive in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, guided tour of the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls, guided tour of Livingstone and Livingstone Museum, and a visit to a nearby village and local curio shops. With all this on offer and a host of other adventure activities in the area, you are sure to have a memorable stay!
- Part of the Wilderness Safaris Classic collection of camps, ensuring good quality and high standards
- Small camp ensures exclusivity and attentive service from staff
- Close proximity to Victoria Falls and Livingstone ensures other optional activities are close by
- Position on the river makes for a tranquil setting and true Zambian experience
- Inclusions in your rate make this a cost-effective option for visiting the area