Thorntree River Lodge attracts guests who are captivated by authentic surroundings and brilliantly thought-out architectural design influenced by local Zambian culture. Let the riverside scenery remind you of the natural rhythm of life and the benefits of escaping into the wild.
Thorntree River Lodge blends seamlessly with its surroundings on the banks of the Zambezi River. Found upstream from Victoria Falls and in the famed Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, this area offers exciting activities such as fishing and sunset cruises as well as cultural village visits and stops by the Livingstone Museum.
The clever design and open-plan setting of the lodge ensures guests can absorb every aspect of the natural environment without leaving their luxurious outdoor living area. Guest are accommodated in eight twin rooms and two family units that each sleep four. Each room has its own private plunge pool, indoor/outdoor en-suite bathrooms, and other modern amenities. Other facilities at the lodge include a sunken boma, wine cellar, gym, Wi-Fi access, and communal infinity pool.
- Thorntree River Lodge is a short distance from Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage
- Site 8 twin rooms and 2 family units available for guests
- Every unit has plug points and a private indoor/outdoor bathroom
- Activities include sunset river cruises, fishing, and visits to Victoria Falls, the Livingstone Museum, and nearby villages
- Located within Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park on the banks of the Zambezi