The David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa is on the Zambezi River, about 10km upstream from Victoria Falls Zambia and 12km from Livingstone Airport. Whether you’re an adrenaline-junky, nature-lover or sun-worshipper - this large lodge is able to cater to your every need.
The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa consists of 77 En suite Rooms, of which 5 are superb Suites. Most rooms offer guests unrivalled view of the tranquil Zambezi landscape. This, along with a sundowner, can be enjoyed from the comfort of your private balcony.
The deck area, with cooling swimming pool and Gwembe Terrace, sits right on the river and offers truly delicious meals, cocktails and traditional sundowners. Kalai Restaurant, located in the main lodge, offers fresh, traditional faire and Afro-Arabian inspired dishes in an interactive buffet dining style. Ujiji Bar is a convivial meeting place, offering a wide wine selection and a variety of unique cocktails created by their skilled barmen. The lodge also offers Zambezi cruises on their fully equipped, 3 level, Lady Livingstone river steamer. The award-winning Camelot Spa boasts an incredible variety of treatments and therapies for you to indulge in.
- Proximity to Victoria Falls, Livingstone town and Livingstone airport, means less time transferring and more time exploring
- Truly tremendous cuisine – you have to try the Zambezi Bream!
- Lady Livingstone river steamer on-site – a unique way to experience the Zambezi River
- Award-winning Camelot Spa offering a large variety of treatments, as well as an excellent Gym
- Position on the Zambezi River with on-site facilities