Bespoke artwork, modern interiors and lush outdoor living establishes Latitude 15° as a place of rest for the weary traveller. The bedrooms are luxuriously prepared with all that one needs to unwind and rejuvenate after ending a long and adventurous journey in Southern Africa.
Latitude 15° is located in the capital city of Zambia: Lusaka. The city is developing at such a fast rate that this guesthouse proves to be well-located for business trips, too. The property is a sanctuary in what is undoubtedly a thriving yet chaotic city, giving its guests a place to put their feet up and enjoy the comforts on offer. Good food and wine coupled with great company creates a relaxing atmosphere.
The rooms are all elegantly furnished, sunny and en-suite with a shower and bath. Luxury fabrics, comfortable living space and a modern décor touch enhance one’s authentic experience at Latitude 15°. All rooms are equipped with necessary modern conveniences, climate control, and a glorious Nespresso machine. The cuisine is a fresh mix of Zambian flavours and international influences.
- Complimentary tea and coffee, bottled still/sparkling water and a Nespresso Machine
- En-suite bedrooms with bath and shower in all rooms
- Free broadband wireless internet
- Bespoke artwork throughout the house
- Lush garden with an outdoor living area, swimming pool and sun loungers