Unparalleled luxury is found on the shores of the Luangwa River at Chinzombo, set within 60 acres of private land and touted as the next generation of Zambian bush camps. The canopy of ancient trees overhead canopy provides the peace, tranquillity and intimacy with nature that is assured at all Norman Carr safari camps.
The nearby river attracts plenty of wildlife and a chance for guests to enjoy the great outdoors from the comfort of the lodge while also having access to the South Luangwa National Park. A range of activities takes full advantage of this prime location including, safaris and select evenings a year where guests can spend a night beneath the stars covered only by a mosquito net.
With only 6 en suite Villas, exclusivity is assured. One villa is a Family Suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms available while all villas feature a private plunge pool, viewing deck, cool sleeping areas and large bathrooms with luxurious spa amenities. The décor is minimalist with natural materials, raw linens, timber, copper and hand-made crockery giving an all-encompassing safari feel.
- Part of the Norman Carr collection of safari camps in Zambia
- Small, exclusive camp with focus on privacy and exceptional service
- Located on the banks of the Luangwa River on 60 acres of private land
- Expertly designed lodge offering a high standard of luxury throughout
- Upholding the eco-friendly and community conscious standards of Norman Carr