The joys of a bygone era await you at Royal Malewane Lodge, a lodge tucked away within the Thornybush Reserve adjacent to Kruger National Park. This luxury lodge is super exclusive and has some of the best game-viewing Africa has to offer and boasts some of the most experienced trackers and guides around.
The main-camp complex is the heart of Royal Malewane. African thatched-roof buildings house the library, shop, dining and reception areas. Furnished with rich antiques and Persian carpets, every fitting creates the feel of original old-world elegance and is a lesson in stylish interior decorating. There are also state-of-the-art gym and spa facilities for some post-workout relaxation.
Accommodation at Royal Malewane consists of 6 Luxury Suites, 2 Royal Suites and - for groups up to 12 - the decadent Africa House Villa. All of the freestanding Suites are in total harmony with the magnificent surroundings and each one comes with its own dark wooden terrace, thatched gazebo and spillway pool. The service at Royal Malewane is beyond excellent and each suite comes with its own kitchen and chef, butler, tracker and a personal safari vehicle.
- The Thornybush Reserve is a great safari destination with high populations of varied wildlife
- Intimate and romantic atmosphere – ideal for a couple’s getaway
- Freestanding suites, dedicated service and private facilities guarantee a very personalised experience
- Big 5 game drives with private trackers and guides to reveal the wonders of the African wild
- Advanced gym and spa facilities to help you stay in shape or unwind (or both)