Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero is located just outside the village of Kasane, near Chobe National Park. The lodge has become well-known for its delectable cuisine and its hilltop position allowing guest to enjoy the uninterrupted panoramic view of the Chobe river and its floodplains.
Open-vehicle, guided game drives in Chobe National Park bring you to the heart of Africa's largest concentration of elephants and other wildlife. Your guide will also offer you the opportunity for a wondrous water sundowner safari on specially-adapted motorboats. Enjoy an eclectic fusion of Western and African meals, lovingly prepared by the dedicated culinary staff and complemented by vintage wines from the cellar. High tea, always a treat, is served on the lawns under the shady trees.
The lodge has 14 luxury thatched Cottages and 1 Honeymoon Suite. All rooms have sunken hand-crafted baths, indoor and outdoor showers and terraces overlooking the river. The Honeymoon Suite also features a plunge pool, deck area for romantic dinners and a private vehicle and guide for all game-viewing activities. Other facilities include a library, curio shop, split-level swimming pool and a full spa complete with treetop treatment room!
- Close to the town of Kasane and Chobe National Park
- Only 15 rooms, so you are sure to receive personalized service with exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable game drive vehicles and motorboats with experienced guides
- Inclusive rates ensures it is only the personal extras you are covering on-site
- Brilliant cuisine and excellent Spa facilities and treatments