Lion Sands Narina Lodge is a haven of peace and tranquillity in the African bush. Beautifully positioned in the southern Kruger National Park on a 5,000 hectare private concession that borders the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, here the wildlife crosses between the two reserves to provide a memorable game-viewing experience.
Your safari will include morning and late-afternoon game drives, and exploring the bush on foot with a qualified ranger and tracker. Game drive vehicles permit a maximum of six guests, thereby affording everyone a ‘window’ seat with the opportunity for great photography and unrestrictive game-viewing, both on and off-road.
From the main lodge, raised wooden walkways lead down to 9 treehouse-inspired Suites, spread out along the banks of the Sabie River. Here the endless views, private deck and plunge pool, spacious bathroom and living areas all come together in comfort and style. The main lodge provides relaxing lounges with fireplaces and a dining deck underneath a canopy of hundred-year-old trees. Indulge in treatments at the Spa & Wellness centre before you retire to the cosy, open-air boma, where the aroma of a roasting meal will fill the air as you share the highlights of your day with others.
- Riverside views and wildlife-viewing directly from suites and guest areas
- Big 5 private concession in Kruger National Park sharing border with Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Traversing 5,000 hectare in game drive vehicles, taking maximum of six guests per vehicle
- Sensitive off-road driving and guided bush walks
- Only 9 luxury treehouse-style Suites located along wooden walkways on the banks of Sabie River