Ngala Tented Camp lies on the banks of the seasonal Timbavati River, which is only 3km from the Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate in the Ngala Private Game Reserve. Ngala Tented Camp prides themselves on their sophisticated tented accommodation, constructed with a light footprint to minimize its impact on the environment.
Guests can enjoy Big 5 game-viewing encounters on interpretive game drives in open-air vehicles. Ngala offers both off-road and night game drives, led by expert rangers and Shangaan trackers, affording excellent sightings and photographic opportunities. Explore Ngala’s intriguing fauna and flora on interactive, guided bush walks that bring you face-to-face with wild Africa at its best.
Stylish and sophisticated camping at its best, the 9 Luxurious Safari Tents exude elegance and comfort under the romance of canvas. This is a gracious camp that manages to combine a contemporary feel with flamboyant styling. Retro pieces of décor adorn the guest areas, which overlook the seasonal riverbed. Delicious Pan-African cuisine, served on private platters, can be enjoyed at the poolside. Exciting bush banquets in spectacular wilderness settings and theatrical alfresco dinners in the dry riverbed are an unforgettable experience.
- Part of the &Beyond Safari portfolio, upholding the standards and service of this iconic brand
- Luxurious canvas tented accommodation, gives that ‘added’ feel of adventure in the African bush
- Exceptional dining venues and cuisine
- Accommodates a maximum of 18 guests, ensuring personal and attentive service at all times
- Exclusive traversing rights in Ngala Private Game Reserve allows for a more flexible and private experience