On a private concession in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, &Beyond Kirkman's Kamp overlooks the Sand River, which merges with unspoilt wilderness as far as the eye can see.
The guides and trackers at Kirkman’s are exceptional. They never fail to deliver a memorable safari experience and whether it is an exhilarating game drive or an informative bush walk, you are sure to be impressed. Kirkman’s is a historic camp which was originally built in the early 1920s. One of Kirkman's greatest achievements is that the lodge has retained its warm colonial charm - to set foot into the old restored homestead marks a return to a bygone time.
The 18 Suites have private verandas offering views of the bushveld, while the bathrooms each have claw-foot baths and separate showers. The open-plan lounge and bar areas’ French doors open on to the rolling lawns. It provides a velvety contrast to the wild bush surroundings. Meals are served in the main house or on shady verandas, while delicious dinners are enjoyed beneath the stars alongside a campfire. Other facilities include a refreshing swimming pool and brilliant curio shop.
- Part of the &Beyond portfolio of safari properties, upholding exceptional standards
- In the world-famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve with huge density of varied wildlife
- Colonial-style homestead with 1920s feel and a rich history evident throughout
- Exceptional guides and trackers, passionate about ensuring you have a memorable safari experience
- Excellent cuisine, dining venues and special ‘touches’ that are sure to impress