From its sprawling plateau throne, Victoria Falls Safari Club gazes over the unspoilt bushveld of the Zambezi National Park. Here, guests can immerse themselves in a private haven which blends modern comforts with naturally beautiful surroundings.
From the viewing deck guests can watch the wildlife make their way down the meandering path to the mighty Zambezi River to drink. A nearby hide is ideal for birdwatchers, while nature-lovers will enjoy the guided bush walks and nature trails. Guests have access to Victoria Falls Safari Lodge’s Buffalo Bar and Boma Restaurant and can enjoy spectacular views over the waterhole at its award-winning MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant.
Retreat to your room and relax in an open-plan space surrounded by rustic African prints. Gaze out over uninterrupted views of the wilderness from your private balcony. The lodge offers 16 Club Rooms and 4 Club Suites, with the suites having the added benefit of an adjacent sitting room. The Club lounge hosts hearty breakfasts, high tea and pastries and delightful snacks, while a butler is at your beck and call.
- Views of the unspoilt bushveld of the Zambezi National Park
- A nearby waterhole and hide for game-viewing
- Nature-lovers will enjoy the guided bush walks and nature trails
- Guests have access to Victoria Falls Safari Lodge’s Buffalo Bar, Boma and MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant
- A butler is at your beck and call