Established in 1904, The Victoria Falls Hotel is set in the Victoria Falls National Park, with a private path leading directly to the entrance gate of the Victoria Falls. With epic views of the Victoria Falls Bridge, gorges below and spray from the Falls, the grand dame of Victoria Falls is steeped in history and plenty of colonial grandeur.
The hotel’s 161 Rooms and Suites are decorated in a style that cleverly mingles a bygone age with today’s modern conveniences. Some of the rooms, in the original part of the hotel, boast magnificent views while the newer rooms in the Stable Wing section offer a number of complimentary inclusions. The corridors reflect the past glories of the Empire, while the exquisite lounges wrap you in seclusion and serenity. The Livingstone Room specialises in silver-service, elegant dinners and dancing. Stanley’s Terrace showcases a delectable à la carte menu, a renowned High Tea and a sundowner venue that is hard to beat, while Jungle Junction presents a breakfast spread worth rising for!
Other on-site facilities include a swimming pool, hair salon, beauty therapist, library and reading rooms, curio shops and activity desk.
- Views of Victoria Falls Bridge, the gorges and spray from Victoria Falls
- First hotel built in Victoria Falls - it is steeped in an interesting history and nostalgia
- Five-star hotel with luxury amenities, facilities and services
- Proximity to the Falls and Victoria Falls town
- Excellent dining facilities and the best High Tea in town