Elephant Hills Resort resides on a small hill overlooking the mighty Zambezi River, just upstream from the world’s largest sheet of falling water – Victoria Falls. In this prime wilderness setting, guests can unwind, knowing all creature comforts are at their disposal, while still experiencing African wildlife.
Tee off at the 18-hole Gary Player-designed golf course in front of a wildlife audience of waterbuck watching nonchalantly from the shade, warthogs darting across the fairways, and crocodiles basking in the sun near the lakes. Indulge in a spa treatment or lounge by the pool with a cocktail in hand. Take to the waters for white water rafting, river-boarding, boat cruises, and canoeing. Helicopter rides and microlight flights offer seldom seen views of the Victoria Falls.
The hotel consists of 276 luxury rooms, including 11 Executive Suites, 1 Deluxe Suite, and 1 Presidential Suite, all featuring en-suite bathrooms and a private balcony. Its solid structure, soft colours, and teak window frames create an understated elegance. Gourmands have a choice of three restaurants on the property, each serving a variety of dishes.
- View of the mighty Zambezi River
- A short distance upstream from the Victoria Falls
- Golf course designed by the legendary Gary Player
- Wildlife roam freely across the property
- Adrenaline-charged activities include white water rafting, river-boarding, canoeing, and microlight flights