Set on a private concession bounded by the Masuwe River, The Elephant Camp holds spectacular views of the Victoria Falls’ rising column of spray and the deeply carved gorges of the Zambezi River. The canvas camp provides easy access to the Falls, yet is secluded and stands on its own private game reserve allowing for thrilling close-up wildlife encounters.
The area offers an array of adrenaline adventures, from white water rafting and crocodile cage-diving, to the 120m high gorge swing. Sit atop the Wild Horizon’s gentle elephants as they amble along the gorge’s edge and through the grasslands and mopane forests of the Victoria Falls National Park. Border-hop to Botswana’s Chobe National Park for a glimpse of its abundant wildlife or amble down the Zambezi on a leisurely boat cruise.
The 12 Luxury Tented Suites feature giant four-poster beds, deep-set bathtubs with a panoramic view of the bush and a private viewing deck with a plunge pool big enough for two. Indulge in a fine dining experience and enjoy cuisine prepared with fresh seasonal ingredients and herbs from the camp’s garden.
- Spectacular views of the Victoria Falls’ rising column of spray and the Zambezi River’s gorges
- Easy access to the Falls, yet stands on its own private game reserve
- Adrenaline-charged adventures include white-water rafting, crocodile cage-diving and a 120m high gorge swing
- View game from the back of an elephant
- 12 Luxury Tented Suites feature private viewing decks with plunge pools