Kyambura Gorge Lodge was converted into a modern lodge from an old coffee processing plant. Located in a prime position for many of Uganda’s most sought after attractions and activities, the eco-friendly lodge also boasts beautiful views of the Queen Elizabeth National Park and the Mountains of the Moon.
Guests can go chimpanzee trekking in Kyambura Gorge, game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park, boat cruises on the Kazinga channel, and on a wetland, coffee, or beehive tour. Visits to the Omumashaka playground are also available as well as the opportunity to watch an Omumashaka dance performance. O
ne Honeymoon/Family, 2 Double, and 5 Twin Bandas are available. All of these rooms are en-suite and made of either brick or timber with thatched or corrugated iron-sheet roofs. The rooms have mosquito nets and a private balcony boasting beautiful views of the national park. Guests can read on their balcony, relax with a complimentary massage, enjoy the view from the pool or sundowners from the terrace. End the day off with dinner in the dining area.
- Views of the Queen Elizabeth National Park and the Mountains of the Moon
- Perfectly located to enjoy a variety of Uganda’s most popular activities including chimp trekking, safaris, boat cruises, and cultural tours
- Plenty to do but also offers the opportunity to relax
- Rooms have private balconies that overlook the park
- Eco-friendly and involved in community empowerment