Conveniently located between Entebbe/Kampala and Bwindi, Mantana’s Lake Mburo Camp is situated in the heart of Lake Mburo National Park. Overlooking Lake Mburo, this intimate camp provides guests with a tranquil setting and the opportunity to visit the national park—a wonderful addition to a Ugandan getaway.
Keep an eye out for zebra, impala, eland, leopard, buffalo, waterbuck, hyena, hippo, long-horned Ankole cattle, jackal, and klipspringer among the many birds. Guests can go on game drives, guided bush and birding walks, boat trips on the lake, visits to the fishing village as well as cultural interactions.
9 Tents are on offer, each with an en-suite bathroom, dressing room, twin/double bedroom, and private verandah with lake and valley views. The camp’s dining area and bar are on a raised platform, where guests can enjoy a drink or meal while admiring the sweeping view of the lake. Relax on your private verandah as the sun ducks below the horizon before retiring to prepare for another day of Ugandan adventures.
- In Lake Mburo National Park and between Entebbe/Kampala and Bwindi
- Overlooks Lake Mburo — sweeping and uninterrupted views
- Chance to experience a Ugandan safari
- Plenty of plains wildlife and wonderful bird watching
- Tranquil and relaxing environment
- Raised dining area with beautiful views of the lake and surrounds