Perched on top of a hill, the timber Kyaninga Lodge overlooks the blue waters of Lake Kyaninga and the Mountains of the Moon. The Kibale National Park is less than an hour away from this elegant lodge that has beautiful accommodation, magnificent views, and large grounds.
Go chimp tracking at the Kibale Forest National Park, visit the nearby Queen Elizabeth National Park, or explore the surrounding area. Guests can also play tennis on the grass court or croquet on the croquet lawn. Walking through the beautiful gardens and the fruit orchards is also a must. The lodge’s pool is the perfect place to admire the view of the lake and the surrounding landscape.
8 en-suite Cottages are on offer at Kyaninga, each on its own platform. The cottages link together and to the lodge via a wooden walkway. Each lodge has either a double or twin-size beds, a spacious living area, bathroom, and a private deck, giving guests direct access to Kyaninga Lodge’s extraordinary view. Enjoy delicious food at the main lodge’s restaurant where local ingredients, many of which are sourced from Kyaninga’s garden, are incorporated into meals.
- On top of a hill overlooking Lake Kyaninga and the Mountains of the Moon
- Kibale National Park and Queen Elizabeth National Park are relatively nearby
- Lodge has large gardens including a tennis court, croquet lawn, fruit orchards, and pool with a view
- 8 en-suite Cottages with private decks
- Bar and restaurant that uses many locally sourced ingredients
- Focus on community involvement