Located in Uganda’s capital city, Kampala Serena Hotel offers 5-star comfort and world-class amenities. Surrounded by 7.2 acres of lush gardens, amenities include plentiful dining options, a pool and waterfall, as well as a spa and fitness facilities. This is a superb location for guests who are touring this magnificent rainforest-dotted African country.
The seven hills of Kampala encircle this luxury business hotel while Uganda’s primary international airport is only 40km away. Thought of as the ‘Switzerland of Africa’, Uganda boasts spectacular mountain ranges, lakes, and over 1 000 different bird species. Perhaps most appealing of all are its rainforests hiding endangered mountain gorillas and chimpanzees.
Kampala Serena Hotel accommodates guests in 152 rooms available in several configurations: Deluxe, Executive, Business Suite, and Royal Suite (the latter being in honour of Queen Elizabeth who visited in 2008). All rooms are fully-equipped and have private balconies or terraces. Activities include cultural trips to local villages, children’s entertainment, white-water rafting, bungee jumping, and a Kampala City Tour that can be arranged at reception.
- 152 rooms and suites boasting en-suite amenities, air conditioning, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi
- Garden auditorium, rock-sculptured swimming pool, deck, and waterfall found on the property
- Panoramic roof terrace for cocktails and social events plus a running track and nearby golf course
- On-site spa as well as a hair and beauty salon
- Uganda is home to the meeting point of the East African savannah and the West African rainforest, offering diverse sights and adventures