The boutique Emin Pasha Hotel is located near the centre of Kampala on 2 acres of tropical gardens. Guests can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the garden as well as easy access to the city and it's commercial business district while staying in a hotel that combines the traditional with the contemporary.
Browse in the hotel’s shop, walk through the semi-indigenous gardens, relax at the pool, and indulge in treatments at the in-house spa. The lodge is also located near popular Kampala attractions such as the Uganda Museum, the Makerere Art Gallery, the Uganda Golf Club, and Yasigi Beer Garden.
The hotel has Superior Suites, Garden Suites, Superior Rooms, and Garden Rooms available. The suites are spacious with a lounge area, claw-footed tub, and views of the garden and pool (the Garden Suites even have outside sitting areas). The Superior Rooms have French doors that open to garden views and the Garden Rooms have small outdoor sitting areas. All rooms are en-suite and air-conditioned with WiFi, TV, and coffee facilities. Enjoy fine wine and gourmet food at the hotel’s restaurant.
- In the centre of Kampala and located on 2 acres of tropical gardens
- Peaceful atmosphere of the gardens as well as convenience of being close to the city
- Several Kampala attractions nearby
- Hotel has a shop, pool, spa, bar, and restaurant Suites have beautiful views and free WiFi
- Conference rooms and event venues