On one of the highest hills in Kampala, Buziga Hill, Cassia Lodge overlooks Lake Victoria, providing stunning 180-degree views of both the lake and the city. Enjoy international cuisine, relax at the pool, or enjoy a drink on your own private balcony.
Guests can relax at the lodge and prepare for or rejuvenate from a Ugandan trip—but be sure to explore the surrounding area and attractions! Guests can go on hikes and walks to explore the landscapes and partake in water sports on Lake Victoria. The city and its various attractions are also nearby as well as Munyono beach and several safari options.
20 en-suite Rooms are available in single, double, and triple configurations. All rooms have satellite TVs, WiFi, fridge bars, private balconies with lake views, and 24-hour room service. The large restaurant can occupy up to 100 people; it is made up of an air-conditioned indoor section and an outdoor terrace section. The adjacent bar has a panoramic balcony, the perfect place to have a drink at the end of the day.
- Located on Buziga Hill and overlooks Lake Victoria
- 180-degree views of the lake and Kampala city
- Pool, restaurant, and bar have beautiful views
- Close to city attractions and outdoor activities on the lake and surrounding area
- Passionate about contributing positively to the local community and economy
- Rooms have private balconies