On the glistening shores of the world’s second largest lake, Lake Victoria Serena Resort invites guests to sample Mediterranean flavour on African soil. Resembling a hillside village in Italy, the hotel boasts a golf course, marina, and endless array of activities centred around Lake Victoria and a terrific location within short driving distance between Uganda’s capital, Kampala, and the popular town of Entebbe.
Thanks to its verdant, mountainous terrain, and extensive water sources, Uganda is a haven for wildlife. Attracting an impressive number of primates and over 1,000 bird species, photographers, twitchers, and nature lovers will find themselves in their element. Enjoy fishing expeditions on Lake Victoria or a languid sundowner cruise across its calm surface.
Whether you are staying in Lake Victoria Serena’s Standard Rooms, Executive Suites, or Presidential Suites – all boast en-suite bathrooms, a minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities, 24-hour room service, a porter, on-call doctor, airport shuttle, taxi, and limousine service. Play 9 holes on the hotel’s golf course, indulge in a massage at the Maisha Mind, Body, and Spirit Spa, or sip on a cocktail at the Lake View Pool Terrace Bar and Café.
- Variety of restaurant options on-site including a brasserie, cocktail bar, poolside café, and a Southeast Asian fusion restaurant
- Home to a championship golf course, marina, events arena, and spa
- Only 20min from Entebbe International Airport and Kampala, Uganda’s capital city
- The hotel has a helipad—enjoy swift transfers from the airport
- Activities include tennis, golf, lake cruises, birding tours, spa treatments, and volleyball