20 minutes from bustling Kampala, The Lake Victoria Serena Resort is reminiscent of an Italian palace. The resort is set on rolling hills above its own boating marina, PGA-affiliated championship golf course, and the beautiful Lake Victoria.
Guests can play a round of golf on the 9-hole course, embark on boat cruises to nearby islands and enjoy sundowner sunset cruises on the lake. Closer to home, keep fit at the gym, relax in the sauna, spoil yourself with a massage at the spa, go on a birding excursion or a tour to the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee sanctuary. A game of tennis at the resort and drinks on the sundeck are ideal ways to bid farewell to the day.
The 114 Standard Rooms each have a private seating area and balcony as well as an elegant marble bathroom. The 8 Executive Suites also have a spacious living area and 2 balconies, while the 2 Presidential Suites are located on penthouse level boasting several rooms. There are plenty of dining options and various areas where guests can enjoy a drink and beautiful views.
- Close to Kampala and Entebbe and overlooking Lake Victoria
- Resort has a PGA-affiliated championship golf course, private marina, and luxury spa
- Resort caters for families and children with family rooms, children’s menus, and babysitting
- Spacious rooms are air-conditioned, have 24-hour room service, WiFi, and satellite TV
- Has 2 restaurants, a lounge, a bar, and 2 terraces
- Business, event, and conference facilities